Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Shit outta Luck
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
My X21 unit came today. Cant wait for my electronic Turbo controller to come in. If you guys think I'm not about to showcase a unit that I designed in the most trick way I can think of, you guys are crazy!!!
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Automotive tire Automotive exterior

Automotive exterior Bumper Electronic device Auto part Machine

·
Shit outta Luck
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
looks like a PC, very trick
Thats exactly what I'm aiming for

Hard to be impressed when I don't know what exactly I'm looking at.

Can you break down your creation, so an old-school wiring brain can understand?

Looks cool, for sure.
The x21 unit is my wiring module. Its equivalent to a motogadget without all the fluff. Im using a motherboard as an electronics tray so that I can do a wiring tuck a little bit cooler. Then ties in the "Tiger Box" That is essentially a forced induction control unit. In this setup its very basic. It triggers solenoids to spray methanol and N2O. Also prime a fuel pump to ensure float bowl and fuel tank are pressurized. Can also cut ignition.

The box will be able to do a bunch of cool stuff in the future. It can be used as a direct injection system on older bikes. Can also be tied in w an ecu. Essentially, it manages everything on the turbo/boost side so on newer bikes "Tuners" can just manage the timings.

If you guys are on IG Im looking for a new name for this thing. $50 up for grabs. @Creamcitymoto
Product Rectangle Font Schematic Slope

·
Shit outta Luck
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Got a bit of work done over the weekend. Stepped away from the electronics and mounted rubber and front end. I need to make a new bracket for the radiator . I'm playing with the idea of a side mount oil cooler with an air scoop to direct air. Side mount or low front mount??
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Light Motor vehicle

·
Shit outta Luck
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Everything cool so far. But not the rear fender, please. Please do not !!!!

Greetings Andy
What about it don't you like? It needs to be cut down more. First time I've had a tire mounted for it to fit.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thanks for Asking. My buddy Kyle Started a DIY shop downtown Milwaukee for moto peeps. Snap-on tools Donated tools for every station and will continue to do so. Right across from the Fiserv Forum. We have 3 floors to move up to. Thus Cream City Moto Was Created. (My Business) Hopefully in the next year or so, we will be able to teach urban youth how to build motorcycles.

Between Kyle and I, I think we have some cool stuff.
This is my Turbo CB750 View attachment 152489
View attachment 152490
View attachment 152488
Bro what you are doing with the shop is awesome. Teaching the kiddos. Complete respect sir.

·
Shit outta Luck
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
The last two weeks have been super hectic working 10-12 hr days. Worked with some engineers and finally have a working prototype for my Power adder!!!

Introducing the Brewcity Brawler - Nitrous/Methanol/Juice controller.
Got the methanol tank sourced. Will be running a fuel chiller inside the box. The methanol will be used to chill my fuel.
Rectangle Automotive exterior Hood Font Bumper

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior

Electronic component Font Auto part Automotive wheel system Machine
Circuit component Electronic component Audio equipment Electronic engineering Computer hardware

·
Shit outta Luck
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Looking like a nice pair of silk panties on a hot woman. This box is gonna hit some folks in the mouth. This controller is gonna put some of our old bikes into the modern realm. I can only imagine putting this baby in a 7/11 with a turbo.
:devilish::devilish::devilish:. What would you guys add to an old turbo bike? Quick shift? Fueling Protocols for specific length drag races? Engine Cooling? Variable Vane compound turbos?? Sky is the limit.

Passive circuit component Circuit component Product Hardware programmer Rectangle

21 - 40 of 45 Posts