Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stunters get a bad rap.

most people think we are all druggies, thugs, criminals, and assholes with no regard for anyone else.

we think we are crazy but stay in control enough to not endanger other people.

I think theres both in the stunt world. theres some real stand up guys, who have great personalities, concern for others, and seek comraderie in stunting.

then on the other hand theres the bad ass stunters who are always out there trying to prove that they are better than the rest at everything. more of a thug. more ghetto. more tuff. more moneys. more of an asshole that doesnt give a fuck.

what do you think?? and which are you??

Id say that I fit into the nice guy category. I love to ride, and meet people who feel the same way. I treat people how I'd like to be treated back. And I dont mind helping other people out when they need it. Im a motorcycle fanatic and love everything involved with it...except things/people that give us all a bad image.

·
NorthEast Streetfighters
473 Posts
i think i would be a mix i like to meet people that ride but i dont like people that look down on me for stunting! you are a nice boy adam sometimes to nice except when u change my post then i get pissed!

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
most people think we are all druggies, thugs, criminals, and assholes with no regard for anyone else.
ya mean you're not? JUST PLAYING!!! No, I agree with you, the world views stunters as some sort of sick, evil, twisted, group of self-mutilating, drug-crazed, psychotic satan worshippers, but ask someone why they think that. You will see the blankest expression you will ever see on someone's face. Then, a 10 or 15 seconds later, they start to stutter a little, while this confused look slips down over their face. Pretty funny shit. In fact, ask around, ask regular people what they think of stunt riders, and then ask them why. Then ask them to name one evil stunt rider story, and they have none. It's pretty sad when people hate people, but can't even tell you why, other than because they are different.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jellyloco said:
you are a nice boy adam sometimes to nice except when u change my post then i get pissed!
hahahha. that was a good one tho.

dont fuck with the admins! hahhaa.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts