Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
nice locale...how do you ride without gloves though? I've tried, it just feels wierd...

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Bike looks so friggin tiny with you on it

I like riding without gloves but I always do anyway.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Just never ridden with gloves. I've intended to try them sometime this summer but haven't gotten around to it yet.
Aint trying to be a gear nazi, cause big picture, I don't give an F at what other people do, just me. BUT, I look at all this attention you put into the bike, and then see a pic like that, and wonder to myself , " does this guy not realize the first thing to hit the ground, in most crashes, is the riders hand's, trying to save himself " ???

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
I dont wear gloves either, it takes away the feel of the throttle and road. I know I should but its not comfortable and feels very wierd

·
A New Breed
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aint trying to be a gear nazi, cause big picture, I don't give an F at what other people do, just me. BUT, I look at all this attention you put into the bike, and then see a pic like that, and wonder to myself , " does this guy not realize the first thing to hit the ground, in most crashes, is the riders hand's, trying to save himself " ???
That was a real valid try at NOT trying to be someone. Mechanical attention to detail and what I do or do not wear when riding have zero to do with one another.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
looks like a fun bike to ride. :D

·
A New Breed
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
looks like a fun bike to ride. :D
Yea it's is real fun. Scary fast. Decided I finally need to do something about the rear sets though. I'm way too cramped to ride comfortably for an extended amount of time. So I started fabbing a new set yesterday. For my triangle points I'm using the same style mouting tabs as I use on the headlight and will use 3/8" round to connect them. 1" back and 1-1/2" lower than stock. I'll post some pics this week.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts