Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
V4's FTW
10,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice straight 929RR lower triple, painted single stage black. Paint is nice, just dusty in these pics. The triples are flat and straight, my striahgt forks slide right in and drop out easy. I'm selling these because I changed my setup to a billet lower and different top with a new fork offset.

Upper triple welded to build up material, then drilled for the brand new Driven 1 1/8" Fatbar riser set. Upper triple rattle canned gloss black for mockup, use as-is or strip and repaint to make it nice.

Brand new 0 mile All Balls tapered roller bearing installed, complete bearing set included in price.

Triples, risers, new bearings, one price: $250 SHIPPED in USA

·
V4's FTW
10,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Forgot to mention in my original post, these are straight. I'm selling because I changed my setup.

I'm a little surprised that I haven't had any interest in them yet... ?

·
Premium Member
50,679 Posts
BUMP!

Seb is a genine bloody good chap.His stuff is TOP NOTCH and he is honest ,trustworthy and woud not letya down.Buy this with no fear ....

·
V4's FTW
10,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you Rob.

I'm going to clean the dust off and take one more pic this afternoon. I'll take a pic of the Brand New bearings that I'm including as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.