Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what we have for sale here is a custom tank I made for a 1st gen B12. Its a stock tank inside, with a custom fiberglass cover made to fit it perfectly. The rear mount has been slightly modified as well. Includes key and fuel petcock, but the knob is broken off the petcock. I gotta have $250 for it. I can't tell you how many hours of work I have into the thing, and I hate to give it up, but I'm going a different direction with the build so its of no use to me anymore. $250 will take it, and I can ship anywhere in canada or the states, shipping costs will depend where you are. I hope somebody else can use this for their build.

It needs maybe one skim coat of bondo for the odd spot, then paint.

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on you know you need this :)

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
If I had a bike that this would fit this It would be in my garage. Damn there is a b12 for sale for a decent price around me and you're tempting me to buy it just to put this tank on it.

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll sell you the frame out of this one if you want... clean PA title but modified to accept a direct link shock setup.

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Open to trades also, really would like to get my hands on a ZRX tank, or maybe an old GS1150 'zuki tank, or a 919 tank. Or a real nice headlight unit.

Or cash :D

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Come on, over 100 views on this an no offers...!

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$200 anyone...?

·
Registered
80 Posts
sick tank! Not really interested but i've got an old slightly beat up zr750 tank sitting here. If you want it you can have it! Just pay shipping and I'll send it out to ya. Let me know man

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Old ZR or new ZR? That might be just what I'm looking for. Can you shoot me a couple pics of it, including the underside? You can just PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks man!

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump, still up for grabs, pass word if you know anyone starting a project.

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump, still up for grabs.

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bumping this one, still sitting on it, reasonable offers will be accepted

1 - 13 of 13 Posts