Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the site. I have a stock 1200s bandit that I would really love to make a fighter. The problem is I do not have my own garage. Are there shops that you can get them made custom at and about how much would it run me to get it to a nice style?

·
Registered
41 Posts
welcome to this place

and you can always pay somebody an awful amount of money to do anything i mean anything but i would sugest you put up a little bit to build/buy a small shed that way you can do all the mods yourself we can help with almost any question you can come up with and also in the end you can stand back and say I DID THAT
its a much better feeling in the end to do it yourself and i feel its safer that way as well

·
Fooking old git
2,216 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You have to build it, then it is truly your bike

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Theres SOOOOO much info on your bike specifically here ann so much awesome shit has been done to it why waste all that knowledge and all those resources by letting some radom guy at a shop fuck with it who's probably NEVER heard of a streetfighter or isnt into them or whatever. You gotta do the work yourself man. Trust me it cant be as bad as some of the shit I've seen come limping into this forum and youll learn so much about your bike along the way! Well be here for any help you need dude.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts