Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Currently Feckless
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spent a good while looking for advice on creating/ customising a coolant reservoir/ overflow catch tank and to be honest, most of the threads I initially found had older members saying 'use the search feature, there are lots of threads on the subject' (or words to that effect) - I was going round in circles.

So after going on a bit of mission, I found the following threads about coolant reservoirs from the longest - shortest at time of posting:

Here's the information I was looking for (and some I wasn't) :party-smiley: :rock:

(there may be more/ better threads, please add them to the list)

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
I agree. There should also be stickies for how to mount handlebars and risers, and how to mount headlights. That seems to come up a lot.
This is great because it shows people what they can use to make a coolant catch can, but there's several ways to mount headlights. Handlebars and risers would be good, pretty straight forward depending on what kind of bracing the triple tree might need.

·
Currently Feckless
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We should get a mod to rename this thread something like : The Ultimate Coolant Overflow Can Thread" or some such thing. Repped for D'inW in this biotch.
Ya know what? I like this title better, we really should make it a sticky though.
Cheers Johnny! Back atcha ;)

I agree. There should also be stickies for how to mount handlebars and risers, and how to mount headlights. That sems to come up a lot.
Hmmm...my next project perhaps. (I also need to learn a lot about that)
If my Saturday night turns to shit as usual, I'm on it :rock:

·
Currently Feckless
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.