Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
201 - 210 of 210 Posts

·
BLACK BELT
7,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #204 ·
It's just the egregious ignorance that pisses me off. People that are too stupid for the job should be fired.

A person clearly ignorant of military history and the tradition of government issued combat knives with skull crushers, in WWI, WWII, and Vietnam. Vietnam pilots carried skull crushers to bash their way through the plane canopy, if necessary. And 99% of skull crushers have never been used to actually crush skulls.

What about the fact that the symbol of this website has a fucking knuckle duster on it? And the highest compliment I can make on this site is :knucks:?

How about the fact that there are countless pics of knives of all types on this website and discussions of knife making and combat knives. And pics every kind of fucking firearm, including assault rifles?

Knives with skull crushers are censored nowhere on the internet, and are available on amazon.com. You stupid bitch.

·
BLACK BELT
7,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·
After looking at some pics of skull crushers, I realized my design wasn't very good.

It was too long, and might get stuck in a zombie skull. So, I shortened it up.

Then, I was trying to seal up the guard, and my Miller TIG took another dump. Reset didn't work this time. Will have to change booths and fix the damage to the knife.

·
BLACK BELT
7,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #209 ·
I was thinking I might be yelling at a computer program.

But the details on that photo are just random numbers from my cell phone. It's not like the photo is labeled "skull crusher".

And my post disappearing and coming back is suspect. Whatever. I wasn't really mad, it was just my way of saying there are lots of things on this site that maybe should be censored, but aren't. So, if you're going to censor me, then at least explain yourself.

Plus, ROBBO said we couldn't get banned, no matter what we do.

201 - 210 of 210 Posts