Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Who is the 2011 Custom Fighters Winter Buildoff Champion?!

• xOneLife1983x 's 2004 Kawasaki Z1000

Votes: 125 13.9%
  • 86BronCBRo's 1975 Suzuki GT 550

Votes: 179 19.9%
  • NeverEnough's RX11 1995 Honda CBR 900RR

Votes: 49 5.4%
  • TFZ1 2006 Suzuki GSXR 1000

Votes: 39 4.3%
  • Knifemaker87's 1993 Honda CBR 600 f2

Votes: 451 50.1%
  • Die-Garage-666 Yamaha FZR 1000

Votes: 33 3.7%
  • John Prophet's 1997 ZX7R

Votes: 24 2.7%
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's try this again! I didn't mean to forget or exclude anyone from the voting, so here we go.....

It's Official, You should be out on your bikes here in North America! It's June, the sun is shining, the tornadoes and storm systems are moving in, women's clothes are disappearing, and the build off is finally over! No more frosty hands on wrenches or keyboards folks, and we are all happy about that!

We had 47 entries this year, which is up from last year by a handful! Unfortunately, we also had less completed builds, but that's not to say that the work attacked was not substantial. Frames were designed and built, swingarms were swapped, wiring was attacked, metals were cut, shaped and welded, body pieces created and/or modified. What I'm trying to say is that MF'ing work was done this year!

With only 7 complete, out of the almost 50 entries, it's clear that some serious work was bitten off since it wasn't finished, but I am still looking forward to seeing a number of these builds completed (*cough* fathead, one80auto, bigben, xavier and more)!

Enough chatter. Kudos and Rep to everyone who competed and congrats to those who completed their builds!

So in random order here are the finalists for you to read thru and vote upon as the winner of the 2011 Custom Fighters WInter Buildoff!

xOneLife1983x 's 2004 Kawasaki Z1000

86BronCBRo's 1975 Suzuki GT 550

NeverEnough's RX11 1995 Honda CBR 900RR

TFZ1 2006 Suzuki GSXR 1000

Knifemaker87's 1993 Honda CBR 600 f2

Die-Garage-666 Yamaha FZR 1000

John Prophet's 1997 ZX7R

as usual, I'm not posting pics, because I want everyone to actually look thru the build threads before voting, so please spend a few minutes browsing these talented guys threads and give us a vote!

·
That guy
4,468 Posts
Ok Ill admit it knifemakers bike is sexy, but I still voted for myself:fu:

·
Bazinga!
2,604 Posts
that is some stiff competition but i have been obsessed with knifes build for awhile. congrats to everybody though on the hard work. enjoy and ride the piss out of your bikes!!

Reactions: Ammadien

·
FUCKED UP AND IN FRONT
2,808 Posts
I'll keep who I voted for to myself but will say it was between the two Honda's. There was some serious work being done on all of these bad boys. Win or not, congrats to you guys for doin' work!!

Reactions: nemo

·
1,152 Posts
They are all great builds, But when I hear that ding-ding-da-ding-ding and see those three trails of blue smoke, its all over for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocker:

Reactions: nemo

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts

·
Bikes, Bitches and Beer
973 Posts
so...WTF, i get to vote twice...or was there an ADMIN fuck up? hehehehehe!!!
im think im gonna give my vote to profet johnson, just becaause he really wanted it

·
Bikes, Bitches and Beer
973 Posts
lol, ok i have looked at johnson's build and i am sticking with my origonal vote.... no hard feelings johnny

·
Not a newbie!
432 Posts
Ya got my vote Knife, great build, and congrats on "Completing" it, even though like every other street fighter, it will never be complete :D

1 - 20 of 65 Posts