Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Best pose on your bike

Votes: 1 4.3%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the entries, you guys decide the contest.

·
2,779 Posts
i so wanna see who looks most like an Addams family member.....

...... But destroying stuff, burn outs & crazy places apeal more.. But which one???

If only there was a burnout ontop of fairings in the craziest place while dressed as uncle fester option:LolLolLolLol:

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
the whole "picture of the burn out" not the "burnout" contest was fucking bullshit a few years ago..

so as long as we agree we are judging on the actual pic and not the "picture of the burn out" like what fucking filter the hipster used in his instagram photoshop program contest, then i am all for it.

Shotgun destroyed a fresh tire and i filled up 3 whole city blocks with white smoke for some kid to win doing a burnout in an empty parking lot.

·
Watch the world burn
1,046 Posts
Since it appears craziest place with a bike AND rider is going to win...does that mean we have to get a third party to take the pic? Cause the place I have in mind I'm pretty sure is illegal.....at the very least I'd lose my job....so I don't want any witnesses around me....

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,373 Posts
Get a camera with the countdown thing. If its illegal you might not want to post it in a public forum. Your job is likely worth more than a shirt socket and patch. But Internet rep may be worth more than your job to you. That being said, post it up.

:D

·
fatass needs corndogs
436 Posts
I say bonus points for an uncle fester looking rider posing for camera doing burnouts in unusual places with cleverly destroyed fairings in the pic somewhere

·
Watch the world burn
1,046 Posts
Get a camera with the countdown thing. If its illegal you might not want to post it in a public forum. Your job is likely worth more than a shirt socket and patch. But Internet rep may be worth more than your job to you. That being said, post it up.

:D
I only have internet on my phone. I'm a cheap bastard who lives in bumfucked no where. And I severely doubt anyone I work with knows this place. But CF gear is WORTH IT!

I have an awesome idea if that wins

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
My idea is going to fuck your idea up.:knucks: :robssmilie:

Reactions: cage
1 - 13 of 13 Posts