Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched for a thread on here, but couldn't find one...

Has anyone approached the MOD's on here about possibly forming chapters for a CF MC? Just curious if anyone has thought about it, & hosting region rallies, etc..? It would be a GREAT opportunity to meet some fellow riders, & see their fighters...chop up the US into several regions, and start something that will draw new members, inspire new builds, and bring even more awareness to the SF scene.

Of course, I may be the only one that this would appeal to, but it's basically the same thing we have here, but more personal...there are a couple of MC's around here, but mainly Christian Brotherhood MC's, etc...yea, I wouldn't exactly fit in there, as I'm sure most other riders here wouldn't either...throw together some basic regulations for qualifying bikes, do some charity rides, have a yearly CF-MC meeting, & have some fun with it, & help various charities while we are at it, & raise awareness/interest in the scene we all love so much!

I am a member at KatRiders.com, & they meet yearly for a ride from the NorthEast to The Dragon...some riders can't make it all the way, but they will meet up & ride for a few hundred miles just for kicks...we could do the same...start a ride from East to West, riders can go from one chapter to another, kick it for a while, then move on with/without the same riders...a GREAT way to meet some of the guys we talk to on here daily...could be fun.

Ideas...?

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Have 2 chapters East, & West of another chapter drive 200-300 miles, & meet for a rally, at another chapter's city, do a charity event during the day, then go back to a central campground/hotel/whatever, talk shop, drink a few beers, ogle each other's bikes, etc...lol.

Or, maybe I have been watching too much SOA, & this is all an idea in my noggin that sounds foolish to the rest of y'all. If so, I am sure I will drag this post with me for the rest of my time here on CF...LMFAO!!! 'Hey look its that turd that wanted to start a CF-MC...' Hahaha!!!

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This has been brought up in the past and promptly shot down as well ;)
Yea, I figured so...sucks. It would be cool to have the opportunity to meet some of y'all...I'm basically a loner down here in Mississippi...not many fighters down here...It sucks to ride with everyone else & their HD's, or cruisers...I like to go around the twisties...these dudes wanna have Bible study, & ride to church Hahaha...guess I'm just wishin & fishin...:fish4rep: lol

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You don't need patches on your jacket to meet people.
You don't need patches on your jacket to be/be in an MC either...lol.

It would be nice to meet folks ONLY interested in Fighters, custom builds, etc...I get so sick of seeing guys on their new Sport Bikes they just bought off the showroom floor with ZERO knowledge about what they have between their legs, & the typical snotty turds on their HD's thinking, 'if it ain't a hog it ain't shit' lol.

Not being a smartass, but if I wanted a patch on my jacket, I would go get one, lol. It's more about the experience than the image...

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
It's nice to be around like minded people for sure but they don't have to fighters. I ride with guys who know more than I do about bikes but like their fairings. I love fighters and I like fairings. I have both types of bikes. You just have to find a local riding group that you enjoy riding with. It took me a while to find the group of guys I ride with. I've ridden with a bunch of different groups around me and some pissed me off some were just drama queens some were just squids but the guys I ride with now are all competitive funny passionate assholes and that's why we get along so well. Lol

Seriously though start a CL ad looking for riders who like to ride drink and talk about bikes you'll find some cool guys. The majority of motorcycle riders are really cool guys.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Or we can start a MC and start smuggling guns from Ireland killing people and opening whore houses. I'm down just as long as I don't get shot

·
escape from prison planet
2,296 Posts
im in for the boobs... and cookouts.

but for real, you dont want to be involved with an MC, trust me, legit 1% are 1% for a reason. i dont know of a fighter one that doesnt fit into the 99% category.

·
The Hell You Say!!
2,956 Posts
I'm joining up with CVMA (combat vets motorcycle association) but that's to have a group to ride with that also happens to be vets...mostly HD guys but some other cruisers and some sport bikes. I spend time in MS once a year, but I hate it...have to go to Camp Shelby near Hattiesburg to play army for two weeks. Clubs aren't bad, but you just need to find some guys to ride with

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
you dont need to be a MC for your logo to be considered gang materials...

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Or we can start a MC and start smuggling guns from Ireland killing people and opening whore houses. I'm down just as long as I don't get shot
That was my next suggestion...hahaha :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,414 Posts
CF.com = hanging out with like minded fighterer people.

If you need to be a patched member then contact chg380 and he'll get you patched in.

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
CF.com = hanging out with like minded fighterer people.

If you need to be a patched member then contact chg380 and he'll get you patched in.
Yes, I plan on getting my "dues" in soon & supporting CF...too much good shit on here not to! :rock:

·
746 Posts
you dont need to be a MC for your logo to be considered gang materials...
And you don't need to be an MC for your logo to get your guts stumped out by 1%ers!

Back in Vancouver no one wears back patches unless they have asked permission from, and officially been declared a joke by the the H.A. Hell even some fixie bicycle club had to ask so they could wear jean vests and ride push bikes together!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.