Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so i know we said we were gonna open up a store...a long time ago. But you have to have things to sell in a store, since we didnt have product we couldnt have a store.

We're in the process of getting some great products for general motorcycle usage..riding gear etc. and also some specifically streetfighter parts and accessories! Grand Dragon Gearand MBW motorcycles are going to be doing business with us to come up with some awesome parts that you and i have all been searching for with no luck!

so if theres something you want and cant find..start posting. who knows, maybe we can get something going for ya!

You need leathers?? holla

You need gloves or boots?? holla

carbon fiber fairings?? uh huh thats right!

led fork tube blinkers?? you guessed it!

good enough preview. dont worry we got more tricks up our sleeve!

:cfrocks:

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
I need boots and gloves. maybe in a few weeks I can get some.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gloves

Attachments

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fender

Attachments

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
those gloves are HOT!! I want some

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
how soon till I can get those gloves? I'm in the market for some gloves within the next week.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what size and colors are you looking for??

a week is pushing it buddy. it takes longer than that to get the stuff just to the states. :(

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
I'm lookin for red ones in large. but I need to know how much they are before I know if I can buy them. lol.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
me too. i cant read my pricelist yet...i dont have the right program.
hrmmm. :(

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yah im trying to. and yes i'll definately send em out. :rock:

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Regarding the gloves. Adam I had them at 125 retail. But I think for the post members we should lower it a bit.

Say 95 a pair. I am game for that if you agree.

I added kevlar in the palm under the second layer of leather. Also they have a second layer on the outer (Pinky) finger as its the most likely one to hit the tarmac.

The threads are all kevlar thread as well and the knuckles and a few other key areas I built in carbon/kevlar.

I have a set that have no cuff and stop at the wrist as well in the works.

Presently I am waiting for the sample from my leather smith.

So all of you know, I will be getting items ready to sell in the coming month. We are almost there. Just lots of little detailing going on now.

I race with a set of them and they feel good. Should have them all set and in Adams hands well before Christmas.

If you can wait they are a great deal.

My sponsored rider up in Canada loves them and he chucked his 300 a pair Alpinestars to the side.

I'm trying guys I really am. Quality items for cheap. Thats the goal...Fuck the Middle Man!

I will market these under my Leather company name S.Y.A
S.Y.A. Leathers....Saving Your Ass one crash at a time!

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts

I found a pic of the prototype set of gloves. I added a few scribblings to show the supplier what I liked and where I wanted my logo. So excuse the ugly scrawling.

You can see the gloves close up the leather on the outer finger with padding all over and the carbon kevlar knuckles and back of the hand area.

Vented as well on the fingers to keep your mitts cooler in the heat.

Listen guys (And girls) if you got ideas I am all ears. I try to design things with the end user in mind so let me hear your thoughts.

If soemthing is fucked up let me know. I have the ability to change things if a design is way out of whack.

I am making these things for you, the end user, so lets hear your thoughts.

Also I got these boots in design and prototype stage right now.

Adam suggested a cross between a work boot and this boot. Hmmm any pics?

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
those gloves look like just what I need. I'll have to make my current pair last until I can afford those. I know its a small thing but. I always notice how white stuff never stays white. so maybe replace the white leather with grey. that would look cool too. just a suggestion.

the boots look great but adam is spot on with the work boot/ riding bood combo. would be nice if it was a mid-height boot.

all in all it looks like your on the right track and all.

thanks

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
this is the set that icon makes. i dont know about the buckles on them. but pretty cool.

Attachments

·
Fcuk bitches, get money.
167 Posts
those gloves look pretty nice. now all you gotta do is make some black ones with pink stars on em... for me of course ;) hehe. just kidding. what else are you gonna have in the store adam? bars.. cages? haha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts