Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for that picture I'm sure tons of you have seen. I think it was a cbr and it had a crazy pink and white paint job. It wasn't a fighter though. The reason I want to see it is because it had the biggest rear hugger I've ever seen. I guess huggers aren't all that popular since I can barely find pictures of them at all, much less of huge bodacious ones. I'm looking for inspiration for a big bodacious hugger for my 1996 yzf600r. Looks like I'll be fabbing one anyway. Thanks a ton.

·
str8 stoopid
914 Posts
Looking for that picture I'm sure tons of you have seen. I think it was a cbr and it had a crazy pink and white paint job. It wasn't a fighter though. The reason I want to see it is because it had the biggest rear hugger I've ever seen. I guess huggers aren't all that popular since I can barely find pictures of them at all, much less of huge bodacious ones. I'm looking for inspiration for a big bodacious hugger for my 1996 yzf600r. Looks like I'll be fabbing one anyway. Thanks a ton.

Only pink and white custom I recal was a Busa with a 300 rear that was built for a chick and featured in sportbike magazine or 2 wheel tuner about 6 months ago. It was rockin an extended swingarm too. I have it at my apartment, i'll tell you the issue when I get home.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts