Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...since im in for a good amount of travelling over the weekend, I picked up some new mags to read along the way. Brought a few choice SF mags for steve to thumb through and the new SSB and SF mags, as well as cycle world.

well as soon as i got the new Streetfighter, i went strait to the fan mail, because i'd been corresponding with and editor over there about the winter buildoff. Well i didnt see anything in there, so i closed it up and put it in my carry on bag for the trip.

Once i awoke from my groggy stupor- a result of a valentines bottle of champagne and 4 hours of sleep before leaving for the airport at 5 am. I popped out the new SF mag and started thumbing thru...hoping not to offend any old ladies with the gratuitus booby shots printed throughout the mag. Well, i get to the 'News & Stuff' section and see a blub about 'Essential Winter viewing' so I glance and see www.customfighters.com in bold printed there!!!!

:D :rock: :D :rock: :D

So I look again, then i was overcome with the urge to shake the shit outta the guy sitting next to me and run up and down the aisle of the plane real quick. well i opted not to, as i didnt wanna get taken out by an air marshall or something. but i did sit there with a big ass grin on my face!

:metal:

:cfrocks:

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
I'm looking at it now :LolLolLolLol: :cfrocks:

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
Awesome, That's so sweeeeet!!!!! I was goin' to pick up the mag on Saturday, Now I gotta make sure I do!!

And why??????Only because :cfrocks:

G....

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
woot woot!!

now i actually have to go buy SF magazine for a change.

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
ab420 said:
Got a scanner or a nice digital camera? :LolLolLolLol:

Nope , only a printer AT THE HOTEL :LolLolLolLol:

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I went around to Chapters last night, usually the only place I can get it, and it's gone! DAMMIT!
Must...find...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts