Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one know of a place that will make just one? ...and not have it cost $100.

Thanks, DZ

BTW..large size..something to go on the back of a jacket.

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Heh-heh... DougZ is into embroidery!:LolLolLolLol:

In answer to your question, I have no clue. Does Cafepress do that kinda thing??

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heh-heh... DougZ is into embroidery!:LolLolLolLol:

In answer to your question, I have no clue. Does Cafepress do that kinda thing??
Dummy....LOL

I don't think CE does embroidered ones, just printed ones.

·
8 Posts
Doug,

What kind of design? Embriodery is not cheap-I might be able to hook you up-but I know it is not going to be $10. There is alot of work in programming the stuff to be embroidered. My mom does it on the side. There is a ton of work that goes into it. After helping her do some stuff in the past-programming and cleaning up images-I know it is usually not much of a money maker. I would be happy to help-maybe I could clean up a CF logo and we could do some hats or shirts? Let me know if anybody is interested.

Greg

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doug,

What kind of design? Embriodery is not cheap-I might be able to hook you up-but I know it is not going to be $10. There is alot of work in programming the stuff to be embroidered. My mom does it on the side. There is a ton of work that goes into it. After helping her do some stuff in the past-programming and cleaning up images-I know it is usually not much of a money maker. I would be happy to help-maybe I could clean up a CF logo and we could do some hats or shirts? Let me know if anybody is interested.

Greg
Its just the logo AB did an awesome job designing for me. I want it big enough to go across the back of one of my jackets. Shameless self promotion.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
Doug,

Greg

yes yes, greg we would be into doing that. some big patches for the back of our leathers!!!

lets talk buddy

Reactions: alloyguitar

·
8 Posts
The patches can say anything you wan them to. As long as I can get a nice clean image-almost anything can be done. I will mess around and see what shakes out. I am starting a new job on Monday so it might not be this week. I will have her do a sample and post some pictures.

Greg

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Doug,

I do so much of that kin dof embroidery over here I can get you a one off made pretty cheap. Send me a hi res of your logo and tell me what size you want it - in CM not inches if you can.

I think my guy charges about 10 bucks as a set up fee and the patches are depending on size but I bet I can get the whole thing for less than 20 USD.

Let me know... crap I should have traded a few patches for those rear brake resevoir elliminators huh? he he

Ask Adam about the quality of the patches I did for his suit.

COME ON GUYS CHEAP LABOR OVER HERE - EXPLOIT IT! I ship shit to the USA all the time so no big deal man anything to help out the CF crowd.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK, thanks guys...I'll get back to you ASAP. I gotta find the images on my comp...the high res one. :D

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
I wanted something on my jacket but just because you bumped a 4 year old thread on your 1st post for this shit

GO TO HELL

·
Bazinga!
2,604 Posts
hahahahaha. we have been infiltrated!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
The topic is old, i know...but i wonder if someone have found some kind of company, which make embroidered patches from individual project?
I have my own project of motorcycle patch, i would like to send it to such company. But it would be nice if company will be from canada. I want just one or two piece - not 100 or more :)
Do you have any ideas/experience?
EDIT:
Thanks for custompatches.net but i need something direct from canada. I have found this: http://quality.e-patches.ca
I have ordered two pieces, and now i'm waiting for delivery.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts