Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for not posting this last night, I was busy. I am trying to get as much done this weekend as possible. Feel free lay it all out here, any questions, comments or suggestions. Since i have exceeded my quota i will post everything through photobucket.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
has anyone put engine lights on their bike? I am more so talking about the flexible LED light strips. It is legal in PA to use engine light and it will look sweet at night but I have a couple questions, I just got a set for my bike and i was wondering how they hold up in the engine bay, will they melt? how did you mount them, 3m or something else?

·
Administrator
5,264 Posts
They are super poser. But if you did want to mount them you'd want to have them hidden and mounted somewhere on the inside of the frame so they shine down onto the engine rather than on the engine. Maybe zip-tie them rather than depend on the tac of the 3m.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahaha i was waiting for that to come, after i posted about the engine lights i found a thread on here about them and people just bashed them. I am going to give it a shot if i like them great, if not i can remove them. I think it will make my mom happier that people will be able to see me at night,lol.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was thinking of putting them on the inside of my frame so the whole engine glows. the kit i got has screws and plastic clip to keep them on but i am hesitant to put screws in my frame even if it is on the inside.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i am so glad i found this site, i dig my new riding position and love the look of my bike. Even though it is a 95 I feel that this site gave me the courage to do something different and something that i love. I am grateful that no one has bashed my build and give credit to this site for keeping traditions alive. Not many are willing to do something different anymore nor alter any type of vehicle and this site allows people to do that. keep it up guys/gals and bring back what use to be. alter the shit out of your bikes and do what no one else has.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.