Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
in today's sad excuse for an update

couple of M14 stainless dome nuts and a pair of stainless spacers for under them

yes....... I should have done more .... but i have a bike to get together for my boy

Hand Finger Thumb Nail Wood
Automotive tire Vehicle brake Bicycle part Rim Motor vehicle

·
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
I stuck the standard foot controls on and the foot peg position is spot on , so I thinks ... can I just chop the hangers.... tried it.... looks a bit like I just chopped the hangers... hmmmm ..... scribbled on them with a pen and kinda like it, I will properly draw it up and do it at work, I want it to match both sides and look proper

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Crankset Bicycle tire
Tire Wheel Crankset Bicycle tire Bicycle frame

i'm going to use them as exhaust hangers too , stick with twin cans , mimic the stock headers, but in stainless, I had considered using stock headers, but by the time I have them ceramic coated or plated it'll be cheaper to use tube, a couple of bends and pie cuts

·
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
The battery now sits nice, the way it's bolting in I won't have to weld the tray in place . i need to look for a replacement starter solenoid, and igniter boxes , but the reg/rec looks good. Once I have the parts i'll get more work done on the tray

Grille Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Headlamp
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive lighting Gas
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Hood
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Bumper
Wood Asphalt Line Bumper Road surface
Black Rectangle Font Pattern Metal
Font Rectangle Metal Fashion accessory Circuit component

·
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·

leaving this here incase i need them

61 - 67 of 67 Posts