Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
101 - 116 of 116 Posts

11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
need to work out a brake lever, but there isn't a pivot point, and I don't to go drilling random holes..... soooo.... I knocked up a temporary adjustable pivot point, the first lever will be as Heath Robinson as fuck, but it'll be a start

and I scribbled up a better plan for the reverse megaphones

Hand Household hardware Nickel Bumper Auto part
Bicycle part Hand tool Tool Bicycle chain Auto part
Crankset Gear Motor vehicle Bicycle part Automotive tire
Rectangle Flooring Parallel Font Slope

11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
TT this year, we're taking vans, done the drone down the motorway with laden-ed bikes for years, but a TL with a 12l tank is a step too far, so i modded a paddock stand to fit the van.

what the fuck has that to do with the CB????????

well I used it to aid removal of the rear wheel, no centre stand now.....

rear tyre coming off tomorrow, before I buy new tyres, never seen the wheel nekkid before, fingers crossed

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bicycle handlebar Bumper Bicycle part
Bicycle part Bicycle handlebar Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior
Wheel Tire Bicycle Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Crankset
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Bicycle tire Automotive fuel system

11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
master cylinder rod extended by 110mm, cable tied it back on, yup..... that'll do Donkey

marked up the lever and took it off ready to replicate if a more suitable medium, to be honest i'll prob keep the rear bit, its pretty much hidden and it works. The actual lever i'll re-do

Automotive tire Bicycle part Rim Motor vehicle Automotive exterior
Hand tool Wood Tool Bumper Automotive exterior

11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
i'm going to bond the rear plastic tail to the light, since i've chopped off all the mounts, but the rear light mounting plate would prevent it from sliding into place, so I jigged up a bracket, welded it in place , and chopped the shit out of the plate. It'll need some tweaking , but all the welds will be tidied up and finished on the bare frame

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Light Wheel Tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

101 - 116 of 116 Posts