Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here use thier fighter as thier daily driver? Im talking rain or shine. Thru the mud if need be.

Personally I will be. Im just wondering if I need to find a more practical solutions for the air box holes in my frame. Possibly adapt a valve cover breather to them.

Thoughts?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
i know at least 4 people on here that do.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
That dude with the camo VFR drove his in the winter like I had to
Greeny does
Me
Scraps????
Skr00z for sure

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well thats reassuring. Guess if I bitch about riding home in the rain I wont get much sympathy huh?

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Nope. I'm going to the store later. Third week in the row I went grocery shopping (with a backpack and two makeshift saddlebags) with the schedule in mind being "the snow just melted I better get out before it gets icy again"

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha yeah that would be the suck. Im prettu fortunate I live 5mins away from work so if I hit the highway and ring her up to 120ish. The closest gas station/food is 2 blocks away. Guess Ill stop my worrying now. Now I just gotta wait till payday so I can start ordering my parts.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
haelo said:
I live at work :/

man dont make that face. i aspire to live at work. :rock:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Hah hah, yeah, and riding other people's bikes all day is fun. I've probably done 8000 miles in the past month on other people's rides.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
hours hah hah

I work whenever I feel like it. Since I live here, people can just bring their bikes over whenever. I typically sleep from 7 am til 3 pm, hang out with my girl or party or something until midnight then work on bikes while posting to this site.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Need a helper? Ill crash in the broom closet. All I need is free repairs and a guiding hand in building my Zed. :)

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Sure, if you think you can commute to Detroit every night. I need someone to lift these motors for me cause I hurt myself and can't lift em for a while

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ive just been a bit concerned about getting water into the airbox. Ohh yeah and its been raining here the last couple weeks so I been bitchy about that. Besides I cant taco this motor before Im done making the payments.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts