Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
501 - 514 of 514 Posts

·
BLACK BELT
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #505 ·
Found this pic I downloaded a few months ago.

Just realized they might look great on this bike. No idea where the pic came from, or who sells them.

Just wanted to post this pic, so I don't forget to check out these blinkers.

·
BLACK BELT
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #507 ·

·
BLACK BELT
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #509 ·
Well, I feel bad. This beauty has hardly been ridden lately.

Charged up the battery to fire it up. Battery was definetly on it's last legs. Exhaust smells like old gas.

Took the plunge and got a LiFePO4 battery. It wasn't the crazy price that kept me from buying one in the past- it was the fire risk. Read plenty about these batteries catching fire, or exploding.

Well, I'll be very sorry if there's a fire, but for now, I'm EXTREMELY happy. The battery is so light, it feels like an empty plastic battery case. Looks great, too.

Didn't get a finished pic last night, but will get one, soon. Woke up early this morning to go for a ride before the temperature goes over 100F. Gotta start burning up that old gas!

Also cleaned all the terminals with Scotchbrite.👍

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Just read through the whole thread again and awesome work as always! 🤟

·
BLACK BELT
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #514 ·
One of the welding instructors is about my age and loves bikes.

He told me how to sneak in on the supply access road. Rode right onto campus and to the welding shop last night. Ended up spending half the class talking to students about the daily Supermoto.

Was lots of fun. Tonight is the last night of my 3rd semester. Will have a month off before fall semester.

Really enjoyed cruising around on this bike. Not my usual intense style, and looking for cops every second. Just an easy, relaxing ride.👍

501 - 514 of 514 Posts