Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must be tryna keep up with adam or sumthing...

for those of you who don't know, i brought a mint k2gsxr1000 a while ago, then proceeded to step off it 2 days later while doing a wheelie at about 120k's.

got onto ebay and shit and managed to get her fixed up to a reasonable state (1st 2 pics)... had it on the road for about 2 1/2 weeks and she was going well, ate the remains of the rear pilot power on the 1st ride! (3rd pic).

then a couple of saturdays ago we were on a ride and a couple of mates had a freak accident, both bikes hit head on. neither of them made it. i was on the way to the first funeral that wednesday morning, came up behind a car going slow, she moved left (we drive on the left side over here), so i went to pass her. as i got next to her i saw her indicator come on and she turns across my path. Bitch.

was 2up with the girl on the back too which guts me, shes alright, had a ride in the ambo to the hospital with a sore back but xrays were clear and they let her go. she seems to be recovering well. i'm always sore from doing some dumb shit so it made no difference to me. however the bike's a fucken mess, fortunately the dumb bitch had insurance so hopefully they should cover it.

still made the funeral, albeit in the car, didn't get to my other mates funeral tho cause i wasn't prepared to go without a bike (5hrs away). had a trackday booked that sunday that i had to miss out on. and now i have to spend a 2nd xmas in a row without a bike. fuck it.

Attachments

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and after...

Attachments

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh yeah, and it's the beginning of summer here ofcourse!

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Dude that sucks ! I am glad to hear that you AND your girl are OK :confused:
2 friends dieing like that head on on bikes crashing .... that's crazy........Sorry again ..............Your luck HAS GOT TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER !!!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
wow man. im glad your alright.

thats the worst, you REALLY did pull an Adam. thats exactly what i did with the 929

maybe its time you realize your bike is tellin you it wants to be naked. haha. its just wrecking the fairings cuz it wants to run free!

:D

sorry to hear about your friends. may they ride endless wheelies and curvy canyons forever!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts