Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
ive seen more than enough danmoto parts fail or fall apart to know im staying away from them. its odd really. the midpipes seem to be made nicely... er well nicely enough. mounting points on them could have been welded a lot better. but still the midpipe itself seemed nice. the carbon on the can seemed ok, a bit thin, but ok. and the ends of the can seemed to be made ok. rivets are trash. so is what they used for packing.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Hahaha I know that's the answer you were looking for but I think an honest answer is worth more than a pleasant one. Sypder I think is selling a nice muffler for $120 shipped. Titanium and billet and shit. Just need a GSX-R flange.

·
Atlanta StreetFighter
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hahaha I know that's the answer you were looking for but I think an honest answer is worth more than a pleasant one. Sypder I think is selling a nice muffler for $120 shipped. Titanium and billet and shit. Just need a GSX-R flange.
link? i looked through the classifieds but didnt see it. i am looking for a specific style though. if i have to pay the money i have to pay the money but since im only looking for the muffler i can make just about anything fit.

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
you could scroll through pages and pages on ebay and find a dented can that you can shorten for cheap

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
I have a dan moto exhaust and have had zero problems with it

not sure what you guys are even talking about, also does nobody search on here anymore?

·
Atlanta StreetFighter
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a dan moto exhaust and have had zero problems with it

not sure what you guys are even talking about, also does nobody search on here anymore?
thanks for your feedback. as far as what they are talking about they were simply answering my question using their experiences. as to your sarcastic tone about the search feature, get bent. seems like everytime i see you post you have something negative to say

·
Jarhead Supreme
6,487 Posts
thanks for your feedback. as far as what they are talking about they were simply answering my question using their experiences. as to your sarcastic tone about the search feature, get bent. seems like everytime i see you post you have something negative to say
simmer down. This has been discussed many times. We're here to help, but please do your research (not saying you didn't). Searching "danmoto" on CF google search (under search tab, below your screename) brings up a LOT of threads already on the same subject.

·
Atlanta StreetFighter
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not impressed. maybe for a low mileage bike, or short term, or track bike?
You can read my comments at the bottom here...
http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58127&highlight=danmoto
Yea I read through that thread. I think it was the first one that made me question it all. Seemed like everything I read at first was all good, but once I dug a little deeper I saw where most people that originally like theirs changed their minds later on. I've decided to steer clear of their exhausts and go with a different option

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
danmoto makes cheap motorcycle parts, if you think about it who wouldn't want cheap motorcycle parts?

So just let me be fucking OUTLANDISH here and suggest..... there is could be a lot of threads on danmoto already :thumbsup:

i myself would rather see someone say something negative that is fresh then someone drone on with the same qustion over and over. there are atleast 10 different subjects about this very topic.

·
Operation Sketchy At Best
2,237 Posts
danmoto makes cheap motorcycle parts, if you think about it who wouldn't want cheap motorcycle parts?

So just let me be fucking OUTLANDISH here and suggest..... there is could be a lot of threads on danmoto already :thumbsup:

i myself would rather see someone say something negative that is fresh then someone drone on with the same qustion over and over. there are atleast 10 different subjects about this very topic.
So what makes it a streetfighter.?:LolLolLolLol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts