Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Urban Guerilla
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am throwing this out there to see if there's any interest in a meetup at the Gap in July.

I should be there July 8th (actually arriving late on the 7th), and heading home that Friday, July 13th. So that gives me several days of riding through the GA mountains, the Gap, and some NC backroads. I may be going with a buddy as well.

If anyone wants to meet up in the general area (that's three different states' mountains, not counting the dip into TN through the Dragon), let me know. It would be great to have a 'fighter meetup and ride through the mountains!

I should have my bike ready by then - it needs stiffer fork springs and maybe a new chain and brakes.

Post here if interested!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Oh no's! Sucks you gotta go to iraq... My bike might be done by that time. And plus july 5th is my 21st birthday...oh yes...there will be drinking....much drinking....with no bikes involved. So if my bike is done me and my friend might come up and meet ya.

·
Urban Guerilla
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man, that sucks, a third tour? I thought there used to be a limit, or am I confused with something else?

It would be great if some of you guys could come out, most people aren't off on weekdays but if you're local and can find the time, it'd be great to meet up with some of you.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
theres some pretty nice roads out here too. i know youd have fun :D

·
Urban Guerilla
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
929_adam said:
theres some pretty nice roads out here too. i know youd have fun :D
I am still trying to make it to Canada this year (time is an issue), but I could stop on the way if I do :D I don't think I could make it to the get-together on time even if I left that Friday evening, so I'd have to go by there another time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts