·
Winter's comin... :(
4,869 Posts
Awesome!

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
long over due update. After i finally get the locks rekeyed because my stock key was "lost" i started her up. Ran like shit so i checked the spark plugs and the rear spark plug was actually bent. Tried to replace said plug and it broke off in my hands. I suspect the plug was jb welded into the hole so in the next few days the head is coming off, spark plug removed and then the green bastard shall live again!

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
also, my hard tail frame is blue printed up. Just need a stock frame to set up the jig and that will be off and rolling :)

·
SHOWUSYATITS
5,378 Posts
:doh: JB welded plug... Fuckin hell...
I gotta say though, I missed the vids you posted and only just saw them... FUCK SHE SOUNDS MEAN AS!!!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
I like it. DeathMetalDan's Rat bob chopper from hell. :rock:

Reactions: RatFighter

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
got the plug out and chased the threads, i forgot how much fun this thing is.... still looks like shit, still goes like hell

·
i will forever be useless
1,581 Posts
heck yeah man keep it goin

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
i dont know how many of you know but a few days after i got that plug out i sold my bike so that i could go to school. Well, i have decided that selling it wasnt worth it to me so i am trying to get it back now.... wish me luck

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Sold and regreted it manyt times in tha past Dan'. Hope ya get that bad boy back mate .

·
Registered
368 Posts
Bummer, I was loving this build. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
i am doing another version of this bike. Link is in my sig to the chopper forum

141 - 152 of 152 Posts