Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone known of any stock or billet ? I'd like them to be rider/passenger pegs that don't look like dog shit.
Not too flashy

Also will hang my pipes on either side.

Or will I have to end up making my own?

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
A guy I know works at a shop with a great big water jet machine. He was saying cutting some 9" thick aluminum for me is easy for the machine so some thin steel shouldn't be a problem. If you can get me dimensions I can ask if he could slip it in on the side and how much it would cost.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts

I have these if you want them - stock ones off of my CB, I can take some better pictures when i go to the shop tomorrow.

may not be what your looking for but if they are or you want to try them can always pay it forward to someone later to use

yerra luverly bloke Sarge,

·
V4's FTW
10,494 Posts
Pretty proud of those, aren't they
All these fucking new hipster cafe companies that think their preschool designs are worth gold really piss me off

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Agreed. Cyclex is much more reasonable

I was really just looking for inspiration and or a less work intensive option.

I want the combo pegs to keep it on the old bike side of the spectrum and also keep the undertail clean

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,516 Posts
Thinking about it, with the right bungs and a jig, that really even would not be so much work, or require much equipment (tube notches would be aproximated with flat cuts). But probably enough work to make spending $100 or even $150 an attractive option, unless you love such work or have more time than cash.

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
yerra luverly bloke Sarge,
i dunno about all that, but I dont use them. Took them off almost right away.

Can appreciate ya wanting to keep it more classic looking. Just tossing them out there if you wanted.

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I did buy the cb-gsxr stem from them for my cb....

it was so easy. I'm so busy anymore i'll drop a few bucks to save alot of stressing and work. It pressed out/in very easy and was $115 to my door.

Beyond that they are overpriced pretty boy stuffs.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts