Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Check out the options on the 2700/2800. Does everything my stock gauge panel does and only 119-129, I have spent way too much money lately, but this is very tempting.

.....Actually, I could probably get close to that for my stock gauges on ebay. I think you may have added to my mod list.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
Have a custom bike application such as street fighter rocket bike? or sleek custom chopper? The 2700 series can make a bold statement for any builder.
ahaha. :metal:

those are nice gauges...i might consider a set myself.

·
Registered
161 Posts
albertaf4i said:
ill third that looks like my lady knows what to get me for christmas
Even better idea! Actually my birthday is in a couple weeks and she has been asking what I want.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I've been looking at their stuff for a while, but they're customer service was crap. They wouldn't ship to me, because they had a Canadian supplier. But they got into a fight with their CDN supplier, and they didn't have any in stock. So they just yanked me around...I got ticked lol. If things have changed, I'd get one for sure, but until then, we'll see!! Let me know!!

*edit*thought I'd toss this link up too...cool shit, way way cool, but expensive.
http://www.motogadget.de/en/frameset.html

·
Registered
161 Posts
endo said:
I've been looking at their stuff for a while, but they're customer service was crap. They wouldn't ship to me, because they had a Canadian supplier. But they got into a fight with their CDN supplier, and they didn't have any in stock. So they just yanked me around...I got ticked lol. If things have changed, I'd get one for sure, but until then, we'll see!! Let me know!!
You could just send it to someone on here in the US and have them send it to you, it would only cost you another $20 tops in shipping.

endo said:
*edit*thought I'd toss this link up too...cool shit, way way cool, but expensive.
This is sick...

·
hack
729 Posts
endo said:

I cant even get anyone to pick up the phone..... and forget about returning calls.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
CRF3 said:
I cant even get anyone to pick up the phone..... and forget about returning calls.
yuck. thats the last type of business i wanna deal with.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
roadsterd said:

i think thats a little to colorful (hehe) for my taste anyway.

·
Registered
161 Posts
929_adam said:
i think thats a little to colorful (hehe) for my taste anyway.
Well the lights are not usually lit together, lol. When the bike is running there would be no rainbow. :Smile Love:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
hahah. yah, thats what i was gettin at.

they dont look bad, im thinking for myself, i want somthing digital, all lit up behind one color with the digital display up top.

green backlight would be ideal for me!

·
GET TATTOOED!!!!
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CRF3 said:
Yea youre right ive been calling all day and they keep fuckin around with me, i talked to a real person for 2 seconds and they said they would call me back. i just want to buy the shit, no way there that busy.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
sounds sketchy to me! :wtf:

anyone read any reviews on them??

·
GET TATTOOED!!!!
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
929_adam said:
sounds sketchy to me! :wtf:

anyone read any reviews on them??
You know what, i went to the manufacturers website (Acewell) and it sound pretty legit. Its in the uk though, this site (electrosport) is the only one in the USA that distibutes them. ive found a couple other sites but they dont have the specific model i want. Ive decided to get a different one, i found a new, in box 3100. the smaller all digital w/out idiot lights. im bidding on that and im just going create a custom light panel w/ aluminum. i'll post some pics when its done, should be pretty nice.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts