Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the middle of modding my recently aquired SecaII, and it seems to be going the way of the streetfighter:D . I just put a set of renthal twinwall dirtbike bars on, but am not sure what to do about bar ends. The stock yamaha bar ends are threaded, and the suzuki style bar ends are to big to fit in. I'm considering drilling and tapping the bars to fit the stock bar ends, but was looking for options and wondering what others have done.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Exactly what you said man, that's your option, or bar end mirrors.

Welcome to Custom Fighters :haelo:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
dood. you can get general fit bar ends.

they have that expanding rubber unit for the inside of your bars. you can get them from lockhart phillips for sure. and a ton of other places id imagine.

prawly looking at like 20 - 30 bucks or somthing.

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
aka crash test
756 Posts
well to add to this thread i looked every where for some and they dont make them small enough for the aluminum dirt bars so i made some and they are for sale due to i do not need them any more. heres a pic

·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ended up doing something similar to your ends albertaf4i. In order to deal with the smaller diameter alum renthal bars, I machined down a set of carriage bolts and added a rubber sleeve to the end so they stayed in place, then pressed them in. Not the easiest things to pry out, but ended up looking alright

1 - 9 of 9 Posts