Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
May be a cannibal?
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you with dirt bars on your bikes, what brand and bend are you using? Pics would be appreciated. I think I want something with a lower rise.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
lsl "superbike" bars. verry low bend. also not quite as wide as traditional dirtbike bars.

best pic i have of the bend of the bars:

·
is not your fucking bro
7,216 Posts
lowes handlebars bars, 7/8 black wall pipe,straight bend, $3 lol
and handy when i remodel my kitchen

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
hahaha, sweet. I like the look of the ones on skr00z' bike, a lot, but on my ninja I'll be lookin' for a set like spyder's. I want a high bend for the riding position, but also I'd like to run a barpad...

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
i got renthal cr low bend i believe...it was so long ago.

best picture i got. bike didnt stay like that for too long.

·
May be a cannibal?
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
did you guys cut them to be narrower? mine seem really wide and I'm thinking about trimming them a bit.

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
tblumer said:
did you guys cut them to be narrower? mine seem really wide and I'm thinking about trimming them a bit.
ive done this to a couple pf my dirty bikes and i really like the look of a narrow high rise,and its really easy to do

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
I used a set of thick walled aluminium bars, I removed the crossbar, cause personly I think SF's look PANTS with crossbars, there really wide as well.
Oh I like them wider personly, if I was stunting the machine, I would thinking about steel bars.

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
I run CR high bend Protapers (the ones' with the cross bar), uncut and I like the width too. Don't run steelies for stunting, everytime you go down ( which should be often ), you'll bend 'em. Same with MX, the aluminum bars are almost impossible to bend ( I tested them for years!!!).

G...:D

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
I have a set of stock Z1000 bars, steel. +1 what G-style said, if you expect your bike to hit the ground a lot steel is not the way to go. My bike has never hit the ground by my hand, and I don't plan it ever will

1 - 12 of 12 Posts