Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

101 - 120 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
Cheers dude.
Should be a decent looking rig once I've "finished" it (again...)
I'm thinking of doing a two tone paint job with white race number sections on the tail. Maybe :D something will happen when I fire the compressor up anyway

·
Registered
347 Posts
Fucking sick bro! I read this page to page on my not so smart phone. Once I saw the bike white I was like. "He can't do any better than that" I was wrong... every picture seemd to be a upgrade to the bike... Loving you work.

Start your company and your sure to make bank.

Just please don't drop this bike...or ill be a very sad panda

Reactions: dirtydoogle

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Suzuki GN250. About 7 inches diameter (that's what she said!)
You can buy them new out of China for fuck all. But it's worth doing a bulb conversion as they run a piss poor 30w bulb or something. I've got two of them here (one on my GN250 also) and I'll be putting h3 or h4 bulbs in them

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
Put a few hundred KM on her this weekend :party-smiley:
Really loving it.
Even took a pic when I parked by a GSR-750 (quite cool looking in the flesh)

Had a wire fall off a relay and bent battery clamp, bit of duct tape to fix everything on the road :D other than that, went very well.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
Well, tank bust a leak, so I got a new tank for cheap that has no bog
Give her a quick wash and here we are
:thumbsup:
Started polishing the fork lowers, should come out nice
:shockerknucks:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Thinking of selling the beasty once it's painted.
Took it for a ride on a fun and extremely bumpy road and I think I need something a little slower or more touring orientated, this bike just begs to be ridden quick, going at a relatively moderate pace is boring and uncomfortable! It's stupidly stable and loves to be lent a lot, it's where it works best.

But in my eyes it's stupidly sexy and I'd hate to not have it in my garage. :confused:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
After much thinking, I have not sold the beast

Got me some new forks, ZXR400H2/3 units.
Polished one of the adjuster/caps for a before/after pic.

I've got a few new plans for the old girl
Digital speedo (keep breaking cables)
The new forks
Flat bars, for teh comforts
Another tail swap.

I'm looking at an SV tail currently, I'm a fan on them and there's bugger all out there in NZ for reasonable prices, our market is shit.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·
Been a while since I last updated.
I may get shot for this front end? But I fucking love it, and that's all that matters!
Picked this lot up for $2.50... with two belly ans. Best deal ever methinks.
The tail unit will fit with a bunch of mounts made up, just have to make a seat and undertail and we're sorted.

Anyway, enough blah blah, PIC TIME!

·
Registered
136 Posts
What a unique machine! Hadn't seen any updates for a while since you've not been on zzr international for a while.
Since I'm nice and know from zzr int, if you struggle for parts look for stuff in the UK and ill forward it at cost.price

Also, will the CBR brake upgrade fit 400 forks? Looking to sell mine soon

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 ·
What a unique machine! Hadn't seen any updates for a while since you've not been on zzr international for a while.
Since I'm nice and know from zzr int, if you struggle for parts look for stuff in the UK and ill forward it at cost.price

Also, will the CBR brake upgrade fit 400 forks? Looking to sell mine soon
Thanks mate really appreciate the offer, for some reason the ZZR forum is down and I can't access it?
The CBR upgrade will fit on mine if I have the calipers machined like my ones are. But no need, we don't get U.K road poo in our brakes, and mine with HH pads and proper bleeding and piston grease perform very, vert well :party-smiley:
Hell yea, i love where this is going.

$2.50 for what exactly? The new plastics? That is fucking insane!!
Sent from my LG-P769 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Cheers bro, yup $2.50 for the front fairing, tail and two belly pans, the one on the bike is still in gelcoat and never been mounted :D

·
Sick of being frozen
1,086 Posts
New tail looks great, not sold on the front end but I can see the use of one out in the boonies to cut down on being covered in dead things.

101 - 120 of 138 Posts