Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
341 - 360 of 365 Posts

·
Skunk Fighter
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #341 ·
Hey Guys sorry Ive been MIA. Does any want the 26650 cell pack? I bought a 100 cells because they were inexpensive. I dont give a fuck if I make a dollar. The non-disclosure will be dont sue me bitch! Ill be happy with breaking even. I have a battery welder now so non of that gay fucking soldering. I am using the 50 amp connectors. For the SV's I find out you need more cold cranking amps. I make a series of 2 parallel of 4 to get more mAH out of the cells. Hit me up if you want a 4 or 8 cell pack for your bike. Lithion ION is the way to go for batteries that pack a punch.

·
Lazy bastard
1,116 Posts
so how do you keep them in balance?

i'm sorry but as a guy who works with batteries i think it's not a smart choice.
I know nothing about batteries, but I made a battery according to the instructions here back in the day and it worked fine for, I guess, about 5 years until I hooked an air/fuel ratio meter straight to the battery and forgot to take it off. It sucked the battery completely dry and ruined it. There was no balancing, but I never noticed any problems.

·
V four honda whore
12,560 Posts
did you used it strictly for starting or for cycle use?

because i will make a pack for cycle use(no alternator anr starter on bike) and without management system it will be out of ballance pretty quick and die. cant remember the name fur we have a nice fella who built electriv vfr400 here. and he had the same problem on his system

·
Lazy bastard
1,116 Posts
did you used it strictly for starting or for cycle use?

because i will make a pack for cycle use(no alternator anr starter on bike) and without management system it will be out of ballance pretty quick and die. cant remember the name fur we have a nice fella who built electriv vfr400 here. and he had the same problem on his system
Ok, well, like I said, I know nothing about batteries :D

341 - 360 of 365 Posts