Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
MsHap and Xanetax are the only ones that stuck around after Green Lantern flirted with them for their entire stay.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
yeah, no leg humping.....that is one of the things that drives me nuts on some other boards.....and these wetodds leghump the ugliest ass chicks too.....I am like, get a F'ing life. ...a bike board is for bike stuff...not trying to get laid. ok, rant over. LOL :D

·
YOUR A TOWEL
107 Posts
yeah, no leg humping.....that is one of the things that drives me nuts on some other boards.....and these wetodds leghump the ugliest ass chicks too.....I am like, get a F'ing life. ...a bike board is for bike stuff...not trying to get laid. ok, rant over. LOL :D
:D

·
Registered
854 Posts
Don't ya know? Telling a girl shes hot over the internet is the key to her panties.:speechless: :D

Never been a fan of leg-humping. I can think of at least a few women on SVR that were driven away. Although on the flip side I've seen a few of the female members there leg hump some guys.

Makes me wonder ... is there a point where leg-humping would drive a guy away from a forum?

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Candy was on here briefly. I can ask her to visit more often.

Right now she is out of touch and taking care of some family issues but she will be back in town and have internet access again in a few weeks.

You remember candy don't you?

I named this picture "Candy - Apple Red"

I named this one yummy-ha

·
Naked from the waste down
1,334 Posts
Sweet. Yes Grandevil over on gixxer is real rider and hot. Tommy has probably seen the pics she has posted over there haha :rock:

Fuck that site. As much as I need it, I hate it.

I'll pay to contribute on a site like this and similar but I refuse to pay $10 for access to classifieds. That's gay. But I think I one day will. lol

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Fuck that site. As much as I need it, I hate it.

I'll pay to contribute on a site like this and similar but I refuse to pay $10 for access to classifieds. That's gay. But I think I one day will. lol
I think that is some gay shit too....everyone has their fuckin hand out. :skrooz:

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Candy was on here briefly. I can ask her to visit more often.

Right now she is out of touch and taking care of some family issues but she will be back in town and have internet access again in a few weeks.

You remember candy don't you?

I named this picture "Candy - Apple Red"

I named this one yummy-ha

she looks like a red x to me steve lol

·
Fcuk bitches, get money.
167 Posts
MsHap and Xanetax are the only ones that stuck around after Green Lantern flirted with them for their entire stay.
yea boiii... im still here every now n then, if im not postin stuff im at least reading most of it :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts