Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
ER6Ninja Warrior
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like the sport bike world is full of 5'9, 155lb guys. Just wondering what type of range is out there for streetfighter type guys. I'm 5'9" and 265, not uber fat (just regular fat), and I constantly have guys (who don't ride at all) telling me that I'm "way too big" for my bike.

Agreed, to an extent. It is, after all, a beginner bike for the most part (ER6n). But what am I supposed to ride? A damn Hayabusa? Definitely no cruiser... I just love being on a bike that I can RIDE, not something that lumbers around. I really don't give two fucks about what people think I look like on the bike, mainly just wondering where the big guys are at and what you ride.

Here are some pictures for the hell of it...

I'm the fat guy on the left.

·
Rollin hard in Wiscompton
3,693 Posts
5'9", 290lbs and dropping. My first bike was my VF750S. At the time I was prolly 320. Hauled my fat ass around plenty fine.

I fully expect my 700 Magna to haul me around equally well. And when I hopefully get a TW200 for around town bombing next year, I expect that with a sprocket swap (+1/-2) It should haul me around quite well.

Honestly the only thing I've had under me that was sluggish was a 185 2stroke I had to work earlier last year. Thing was just wore out though, I'd imagine that fresh it prolly had some pep to it.

Do any of these compare to a modern sport bike? Absolutely not. But I personally don't feel the need to be strapped to the most powerful thing on the planet. I just go out and ride.

I've ridden a Bandit 600, bike in general was a slug down low, but once you got it up on revs, it booked. Find something you like, fuck what anyone else thinks you should have for a "fast" bike.

·
...from hell
215 Posts
Oh thank god! Ive been waiting for YEARS for someone else to ask how big everyones cocks are...oh shit...this isnt a big gay gangbang? Cause...Im here for the gangbang.
i think they keep those on sub-forum status, the gang bangs any way. everybody knows anyone that rides sport bikes has a lil pecker

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
If yer hiring a race pilot, lighter totally makes sense (handling, acceleration) and smaller is also a plus (aerodynamics). Can't fight physics.
Not with that attitude you can't.

·
Registered
4 Posts
6ft 2 and 260lb but then I've got 1000cc of Suzuki power beneath me... The problem is only half a brain cell reigning it in lol

·
Fresh outta Fighter camp!
357 Posts
Flat foot on every bike I have owned.
6'4" 240lbs.
Usually mistaken for an NFL linebacker.
Also usually told I should ride Harleys not sport bikes, ummm yeah, I dont swing that way.....

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
5 ft 10. usually around 250lbs

generally i prefer big bore stuff for the torque. And just so i can brag that its a 900 or 1200 or whatever cuz im insecure... but there's nothing wrong with small and revvy bikes or just small and pedestrian. long as you have fun on it

1 - 20 of 40 Posts