Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Wutz yo favorite bike style?

• Naked: Stripped to just the essentials...

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • Stock: Nothing done (at least visibly...)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Design Tweaks: Small mods to improve the stock look

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Bling: Completely outrageous custom everything

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
i like a naked bike, but fully customized. NOT BLINGING however. just put all the sickest technology on there. rattle can it black. and go kill everything.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
ab420 said:
I like Hayabusa's with paint jobs that with tons of different colors that don't match, crazy flames all over it, tons of decals and stickers, neon lights everywhere, and chrome on everything that it will stick to.... oh wait, no that's what I hate! So.... yea, I'm gonna have to say naked bikes!

yah i was about to come out there and slap a fool.

·
NorthEast Streetfighters
473 Posts
i like all bikes naked or full whatever as long as u can put it up on one wheel or bang out corners like its your job those stupid extended swing arm buttapeek bikes suck but streetfighter is def the illest

·
117 Posts
bike

Depends on what type of bike... for the most part just stock unless its used for somethin special like stuntin or shows

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Krono31 said:
Depends on what type of bike... for the most part just stock unless its used for somethin special like stuntin or shows
ahhhhh cmon. nothing stock. EVERYTHING CUSTOM! HAHAH.

i cant have a machine and keep it stock. gotta make more individual ya know?!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Duc999s said:
I dont know, naked bikes are cool, but I really like a bike with some nice rims and paint too.
well naked bikes have rims! :speechless:

and you can paint the tail,tank, front fender. there ya go!

·
American Outlaw
110 Posts
I think this is sort of a one-sided question. I mean, you are asking this on a STREETFIGHTER forum. Anyway, EVERY bike looks better naked!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Im partial to everything.

I love fighters, but I love crazy custom bikes also. I guess I can appreciate the work that goes into everything...style is all personal preference...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts