Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doc Tom's 2003 crf 150 - Official Buildoff Thread

ONLY OFFICIAL BUILDOFF UPDATES SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE OFFICIAL BUILDOFF THREADS!!! ALL DISCUSSIONS SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE BUILDERS DISCUSSION THREAD! ANY POSTS IN THE OFFICIAL THREADS FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN THE BUILDOFF THREAD AUTHOR, WILL BE DELETED.

ALL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS BUILD SHOULD BE IN HERE!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
this little bike is fun as hell! i cant wait to see and ride it with the motard setup!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
so everyone knows, i will most likely be doing most of the posting for Tom. He will be here when i do his updates and things, but hes not the most computer literate person i know, so im helping out.

Tom is a good guy, and an excellent mechanic. Hes worked on my cars since i've had one and taught me many things along the way. My mentor of motorcycle mechanics, if you will. When i opted to stay home and not attend MMI, i spent the summer working on bikes with him. Tearing down my stunt 929 and rebuilding the motor of my CL350.

I will soon be working with him one day a week to help him out at his shop...and more than likely bringing my bike stuff with me to do there when i have down time. so look for updates Thursday night or friday, as i will be working there on Thursdays (my day off from the motorcycle shop).

feel free to post questions to him and whatever else. I'll be sure to go to the site with him at least once a week during the buildoff.

and if anyone has any european car problems....that is the man to fix them for sure!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
yah. we had a good time. kids are crazy after a while. these two boys were running around like maniacs beatin each other up and what not. painting each others shirts. wiping grease on each others faces. it was definately a fun process.

thats the bulk of the work right there. but im not sure id call it done. theres 4 months left and knowing Tom Im sure it wont be left alone for that time period.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts