Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, Im looking for a website or somewhere where I can input my bike (a 1994 CBR600) and it will tell me what other bikes out there have compatible parts.

I.E. I want to change my tail and am wondering if I will need to make one or if there is a bike out there that has what im looking for that would make life so much easier. or maybe there is a newer bike that would have a better quality Radiator what would slot straight in....

Hopefully this doesn't sound to daft.

Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
the only thing that really exists like that would be ronayers and stuff like that but it will only tell you what bike has the same part number

Reactions: MikeGyver

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hummmmm, not what im really looking for. Thats such a shame. something like that really should exist.

OK, so my next question is: What tail ends will fit my 1994 CBR600 lol

·
Jarhead Supreme
6,487 Posts
Since other motorcycles body parts are not really designed to swap, you're not going to find anything like that. You have to make things fit. It would help to find the dimesnsions of the tail you are looking for, this can be done by going to the dealership with something to measure with. Like a tailors tape so you dont scratch anything. Tell the dealers what you are doing first before they get pissy, most of them are cool.

Key measurements being width of subframe, tank, tail, mouting points, where tank/tail they meet, etc...

You may get lucky and find something that is an easy swap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts