EBC HH pads
Michelin Power 5
Goldwing angled valve stems

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The old RKA bags from 2005 were getting pretty worn out, and finally one of the zippers popped (after 16 years and countless rain rides with zero cleaning or maintenance.)

Got new bags from RKA. The design has improved dramatically.

Here's what I put in the bags.
Left bag has wet/cold gear, tools, zipties, extra visor and towel.

Right bag has warm and cold gloves, flashlight, compass, water, food, paperwork, that sort of stuff.

·
Is my bike ok?
15,020 Posts
Very nice bike, man! I was checking those out a few years ago but went with a cheaper option haha.

How are you liking those HH pads? My stock pads only had 20k miles and looked to be about half life, but they were feeling pretty dead. HH pads is what was in stock local so I grabbed em. They felt like the bit way better, but now they feel a bit meh. Don't know if that's really the case or i just got accustomed to them.

Nice bags, too. Like Amorti said, luggage makes a toy useful 👍👍

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice bike, man! I was checking those out a few years ago but went with a cheaper option haha.

How are you liking those HH pads? My stock pads only had 20k miles and looked to be about half life, but they were feeling pretty dead. HH pads is what was in stock local so I grabbed em. They felt like the bit way better, but now they feel a bit meh. Don't know if that's really the case or i just got accustomed to them.

Nice bags, too. Like Amorti said, luggage makes a toy useful 👍👍

I run EBC HH on every bike like it's my religion. You gotta get them hot or they get all hard and weird. Treat them like you hate them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts