Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woooooo doggies! :rock:

So I've been mentioning from time to time about doing a father son build with my dad for quite awhile, and he always loves the idea, we've built jeeps together in the past.

Well I came across a 1974 H1 through a coworker and I mentioned it to my dad knowing he used to own one. I personally REALLY REALLY wanted to own an H1orH2, and then when I stumbled across this one I then mentioned it half heartedly about "heyyyy dad we should do a father son build out of this H1 I found"

About an hour later on my drive to work my dad texts me back "Hey son let's do it! That will be an awesome bike to build!"

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Gonna have me a 2smoker H1 build with my dad! woooohooo!:party-smiley:
Already looking up how crazy we are gonna go with it. I LOVE the kwikasfaki bike, but not sure if we are going to go in depth with the build or not. I just want updated suspension and brakes for sure!

Anyways, just wanted to share my stoke-did-ness with my CFers!:nuts::rock:

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heck yeah! It will be awesome! I'm prolly gonna sell off my CRF450 chassis I was gonna use for a CR500 and now just build and play with this thing as a two stroke.

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha :rock: no doubt!

I just sprayed the bike down with engine degreaser tonight....cleaned up really really well for a quick spray down....will take a few more rags and cans to clean it up properly though lol. Looking forwards to seeing how easily I can get this thing to go RING ting tin din din ding ting tinggg

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Dude that fucking kicks ass. I wish I could do that with my Dad. Dont get me wrong its great having Him here to help me build the shop or lend a hand from time to time but He's not huge into bikes like He used to be. Quit riding and all when He had His 2nd Son. Im the 3rd so and Im 27 so it's a closed chapter in His life now. After my crash I doubt He wants me to ride anymore let alone ride again Himself.

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
you don't have to ride to build. Hell i haven't ridden a "motorcycle" in close to 3 months. (sumo riding dirty)

Building is more fun to me lately. I see and hear of alot of careless people taking out my buddies on bikes. With a new kid, for me, i'm content with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts