Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you guys may already know, Eric Buell decided to cube the 2010 Buell Blast and basically disowned it. I've had mine for about 5 years and its served me well so far as a commuter. I had plans on selling it so I decided to spiff it up (wish I took pictures along the way).

I searched and know that there are a few handfuls of these but meet my version of the Buell Blastard:

I wasn't sure if I should post this here or else where but anyway, this is how she sits currently.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
interesting. . . i like your veedub better tho!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
welcome to CF.
Kinda diggin' the Cafe'd look. not so much the rear seat or the rubberband drive though.
Nice work nonetheless.
Thanks--I appreciate the welcome. This site is badass.

Nice job, I like it... Is it paint matched to the GTI?
That was the idea--but my rattle can skills aren't up to snuff. Thanks for the complement.

rofl ^^

nice bike! is the seat as low as it looks? looks pretty badass man
Thanks man. The seat is about an inch lower than the stock low seat height of 25.5.

interesting. . . i like your veedub better tho!
Indeed..thats my other woman.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is how she sat a few months after purchase in 2005.

Superbike bars, barend mirrors, traction grips, and pro-series exhaust (loud as fck).

]

I look at those pics to truly appreciate how it looks now. I think its definitely come a long way.

·
#114 CVMA/STTARS
3,743 Posts
Harley "Cubed" Eric Buell and the whole line up.... not sure if ya got the memo.

Bike looks clean except for the bean bag passenger seat. I think it would look a little nicer if there weren't so many weird lumps in the upholstery.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I'm aware he got canned but I'm sure he'll bounce back as soon as his non-compete clause is up.

Thanks--I agree the seat needs work. It was my very first attempt and it was done in a few hours without much planning--as it shows. I'm going to attempt fiber glass (no experience) soon to see how it turns out.

From the looks of it, you have your fiberglass fabrication down pat...do you have any tips, sites to recommend,etc? Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts