Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: posting

The admin's used to lock the threads so only the OP could post in them, they will probably do that again I'm guessing but just haven't got around to it.
I figured

Just wanted people to know for the time being

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts

I am trying to go through them and delete them. If you have someone post in your thread and need it removed please report it. We can get them quicker that way.

Also I think only Adam and Miller can lock them to only be posted in by yall. I will double check and get on it.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts

it was drivin me nuts and i dont have a thread......................................................................

yet

·
Registered
752 Posts

thanks boyos fer runin a tight ship

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts

fuckers.

Reactions: nemo and Ammadien

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
I'm not sure about that locking except to OP's....I'll look into that.

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Ultimate Fighters thread seems to be attracting a lot attention. Someone else just posted a comment in there. :doh:

I get excited seeing all these builds being updated and then I realize it's another random comment. :(

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
i just pm the offenders and kindly ask then to use me diss cussin thread

·
sickboy
3,544 Posts
Ultimate Fighters thread seems to be attracting a lot attention. Someone else just posted a comment in there. :doh:

I get excited seeing all these builds being updated and then I realize it's another random comment. :(
That was my bad, sorry yo lol. I just clicked new posts n it popped up n disnt realize it was a buildoff thread. Gotta pay more attention lol

1 - 20 of 71 Posts