Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
BUMP

FOR ALL THE NOOBs, PLEASE STOP POSTING IN OTHER PEOPLE'S BUILD THREADS.
I know it's a simple mistake that not everyone knows about, but please be aware of the fact that there are discussion threads AND build threads. If you have any questions, comments, etc, post them in the proper discussion thread.

·
Create Destroy Repeat
1,409 Posts
May I be exempt from this rule? It's such a hassle seeing something cool going on then having to track down the link to the discussion thread and going to the end only to see someone already went on and on about what I wanted to comment on.

Name your price Endo.

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
May I be exempt from this rule? It's such a hassle seeing something cool going on then having to track down the link to the discussion thread and going to the end only to see someone already went on and on about what I wanted to comment on.

Name your price Endo.

He mentioned 100 dorrahs sent direct to Robbo':shocker:

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts

Name your price Endo.
People should link their build and discussion threads in their sig.

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
I thought that was a given. :confused:

There are so many people with ridiculously sized signatures on CF that I block all signatures from showing. Four lines of text should be the max allowed. All the long quotes, multiple quotes, and gif images pissed me off.

·
Will have a bike... soon
5,031 Posts
There are so many people with ridiculously sized signatures on CF that I block all signatures from showing.
This. It's fucking dumb when a person's signature is several times longer than most of the posts they make, clutters the thread and whatever.

(Note that I am a hypocrite and have a double-quote signature, but that's ok because I have sigs disabled and can't see it :fu:)

·
not a hugger
159 Posts
i find it strange that people can flip off people who post in other peoples threads. thats kind of like posting when theres like a hundred people flipping off a newb. and this site has different (better) navigation than many other sites so its kind of crazy that people with 3,000+ posts haven't read "no posting in build off threads".
why cant the site just not allow the ability to post in others buildoff threads.

·
Legit goon
1,466 Posts
Someone can remove my post from the new guy's thread as soon as he gets a discussion thread going (I can do it
meself if I remember) ..If someone is tactful enough perhaps they could ask him if he's not confusing this with just another build thread? :D

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Again, if someone does post, it's just a small mistake. Report the post OR PM myself or Gdogg and we can move it to the discussion thread. I've posted in those threads by accident too, shit happens.

·
Born Loser
105 Posts
Don't post in the build off entry threads if its not yours!
Honestly was it this way last year?
I think newbs like myself might think "oh this guy has been doing a lot of work and his shit looks great. Poor guy I will validate his existence with a complement". I used to wonder where they got the drive to post if nobody commented. Now we all know.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
i keep posting in my own build thread so im just as guilty LOL

41 - 60 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.