Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
"Fuck yo couch" -Socrates
1,010 Posts
Ugghhhh...can the mods please move the latest edition to my build thread to my discussion thread. This would be most appreciated. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
moved,butttt went ta pop it into tha discussion thred and it fookin vanished:doh:

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
Can mods please move any out of place posts into my build thread? It'd make me feel like I'm actually accomplishing something.

LOL did yer thred suck it in there:D

·
I am a motherfucker
1,867 Posts
This shouldn't be a big deal and is easily fixable... vB has functions you can set up so people cannot post in a thread... I've seen it done on other forums. Only certain people can post in the threads, including the OP.

People need to relax too. Shit happens... most of the time people probably don't even realized they are posting in build threads. I generally won't post in a build thread unless I see others have already done so and haven't been run off with pitchforks and torches.

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,383 Posts

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
my 2012 unfinished build is all game cuz im lazy...

ive had to slow down and look at the title of the threads before i post. i know i caught myself in both mikes threads and zachs as well

·
GOOROO of da POO POO
3,701 Posts
In respect to previous build offs.... I understand why it is set up the way it is....

That being said, doesn't twist my tits in the slightest... shit happens. nothing worth getting all riled up about...

61 - 71 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.