Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 241 Posts

·
Rollin hard in Wiscompton
3,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
A few bits of inspiration for this.

Also, Ratfighter, we are long overdue for a discussion. You can find me on facebook pretty easy, holler at me

·
3,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I guess I need to explain that one a bit. The build of the bike isn't what gets my attention. It's the colors, the covered body with an opening to show off the exhaust, the use of leather. Adds to the steampunk feel, or reminiscent of bikes and cars from when they designed semi futuristic.

·
3,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Ok cool. Steampunk i can get down with

But not that bike

Oh dear god.....Can I taste her tonight?

Like I said, it wasnt the bike itself, it was the details. So far I've been planning on an open chassis bike, and just shroud a couple bits to hide the movement, but a full side cover, leaving the front wide open and "venting" out the back would give a sort of turbine look, hide all the moving parts, and might aid in cooling too, since it'll funnel more air toward the flywheel (small engines are self cooled via a fan on the flywheel). I think it would give a steampunk feel that way

·
V four honda whore
12,327 Posts
i would go down on her

·
3,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I'm picking up some steel tomorrow or the next day. Gonna trim it, get it ready for welding. Hoping to trim all the unneeded stuff off the bike this week. Hopefully lol.

·
3,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I have made progress! I cleaned up my "patio", moved the "bike". I also finally bought that sheet of steel I need to mount the Kohler.

More progress....eventually.

41 - 60 of 241 Posts