Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is David and firts sorry for my english, i know that it is not very good but i hope everybody understand me.

I bought this mask:

subirimagenes

And i think to buy this head lights:

hosting imagenes

But i have 2 doubts:

1) Is it enough to see well at night?

2) In this headlights 1 lights is H3 for dipped beam and other H3 for main beam. So i think that when i used DIPPED BEAM only 1 eyes of the mask is lighting and with main beam i think that only 1 eyes ( the other ).

If i want 2 eyes lighting with dipped beam and main beam what do i have to do ?? I have to buy other headlights?

I think that is better H4 that H3 but i think that in this headlights is impossible to use H4. So any solution ?

THANKS.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANKS "planningoncrashing"

I try to writte english because i think that this forum is english so i think that is better because all people can understand. I know that my english is not perfect but i think that is ok. Your spanish is good and i undertand all your answer :) GRACIAS.( THANKS ), but repeat i think that is better writte english.

I have to think more time , because your headlights ( ebay ) i think that it is better but it will be a little ugly with this mask. I have to think :-s

1 - 2 of 2 Posts