Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi !

If someone got this front fender I would be interested.

·
Administrator
5,264 Posts
I am surprised! It looks so crappy. Well. I would say that having spent my last 4 years or so looking at Ducati parts on ebay and never having seen one: being super rare and Ducati Performance it is going to have a market valve of approx. 1 million dollars (or at least a couple of hundred).

I'm not sure what your budget is but for the sake of something that i could have a crack at with a pop rivet gun and some sheet alu i probably would give up on getting a DP one and make a copy. Or innovate something better. Since you are using pop rivets why not do it for a reason, why don't you get a carbon one with damage to the mounts for like $25, dremel the approx. upper shape out of it, make the alu side struts and mount it up. Will look way cooler IMO.

Also do you know if that belly pan on that bike if DP too or did the guy make that? If he made that, then kudos. If that was a kings ransom from Ducati..... smh.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am surprised! It looks so crappy. Well. I would say that having spent my last 4 years or so looking at Ducati parts on ebay and never having seen one: being super rare and Ducati Performance it is going to have a market valve of approx. 1 million dollars (or at least a couple of hundred).

I'm not sure what your budget is but for the sake of something that i could have a crack at with a pop rivet gun and some sheet alu i probably would give up on getting a DP one and make a copy. Or innovate something better. Since you are using pop rivets why not do it for a reason, why don't you get a carbon one with damage to the mounts for like $25, dremel the approx. upper shape out of it, make the alu side struts and mount it up. Will look way cooler IMO.

Also do you know if that belly pan on that bike if DP too or did the guy make that? If he made that, then kudos. If that was a kings ransom from Ducati..... smh.
If that is so rare, I think its out of my budget... :oops:
Looks like I've to inspire something sadly I'm not an expert with sheet metal...

·
Administrator
5,264 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts