Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many stunters like to get fucked up??

it seems pretty common for stunters to drink and smoke weed when theyre out riding!

do you do this?

what you think about it?

i used to get stoned before riding a lot...feels nice moving thru the open air.

but i kinda got away from it, when i started stunting more cuz i need to be on top of my shit.

·
Registered
50 Posts
i drink heavily when i can , i smoke randomly through out the year....im straight garbage riding when im high, all i do it spreaders and seatstanders.....so i dont smoke and ride, and def dont drink and drive...but once im off my bike....game ova

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jellyloco said:
admitting to anything online is stupid why would that be asked? people smoke and drink why would it matter?

oh no! lookout! the internet police are gonna track you down and arrest you cuz you said you get fucked up and ride!

·
Registered
50 Posts
yah im not to worried about the cops and just to prove a point

i live in auburn , massachusetts, and currently have a 12 year old sex slave tied up in my basement which i inject with herione before i fuck it without a condom....and i blow meth off its ass....and i own illegal guns...

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
+1

·
117 Posts
drunk

Ive never rode my bike after drinkin.. i know id try doin somethin stupid i couldnt do. If i ever got a real crunchy bike id do it all day long not worryin about breakin it then id actually learn how to do sh!t

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i would never drink and ride! thats fuckin stupid.

Im fuckin crazy on a bike as it is, Riding Under the Influence would be just asking for death, cuz im crazy when I drink as it is. Thats why I dont really drink anyway. I dont like to be out of control. Riding a motorcycle requires control and ability to react. im all set.

plus. you dont see me on a harley do you? hah. fuckin alchy riders.

·
Registered
29 Posts
oh shit. i rode buzzed once. saw my dumb ass drunk friend crash 1/2 a mile from the bar though. we wont be doing that again. well at least i wont. i think he still needs rehab. def not a bike. :Stupid:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
good man.

im with ya on that.:devil:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
drugs are bad mmmkay...

drinking and weed are minor compared to what some of the stunters i know are on when they are riding....

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BigRed875 said:
drugs are bad mmmkay...

drinking and weed are minor compared to what some of the stunters i know are on when they are riding....

seriously???

i couldnt imagine doing anything more than that...that is bad enough.

im gonna go eat some acid and do highway wheelies man!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts