10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: DrJellyFingers' "The Fart Muffin" confabulate

"Fartmuffin" huh? Looks like a great start to me
thank you. hope to keep the momentum and get it done quick

I like muffins
muffins likes you

Bike looks fuckin huge man
really? 2nd gen r6 or r6s have always felt small, in a good way. maybe its the angle

They swingarms look really nice
stock stuff. its getting a fork swap but im not doing the swingarm, i played around with a sssa we have tho, i got it all to line up nice with simple work, all that would be needed after that is to cut and weld new shock mounts to the frame (if anybody will even do it, couple ppl i talked to didnt want to touch it)

·
Registered
956 Posts

nice looking seat pad so far! this build is gonna look alot neater than my fighter/tracker...ah well il jut claim im going for the rat rod look ;)

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

nice looking seat pad so far! this build is gonna look alot neater than my fighter/tracker...ah well il jut claim im going for the rat rod look ;)

Yours is looking pretty good too duder.

My subframe is welded, had a friend help me with it after I tacked it. His welder is bigger and he has had more practice. Still need to make seat mounts but that will prob be next weekend

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
956 Posts

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

subframe looks good fella!
thank you, hoping ill get to finalize it tomorrow, few more welds and little bit more grinding. then will get on with fitting the seat. really hope the stuff for my battery tray shows up soon because that and more headlight work are next.

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,993 Posts

I really like the offset headlight thing you've got going.

·
Registered
956 Posts

subframe looks nice n sturdy :) guessing you filled the 'bolt on' end with solid metal to strengthen it?

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

I spy a watercooled GSXR back there. Is that yours???

My homie is letting me ride it cause my car is broken, thought I had fixed it but i didn't. He's selling it, it's the spr model with the braced swingarm, 6 piston calipers and bigger carbs. Needs rotors tires and head bearings. He won't budge off 900$. I won't budge off 500 or 3 pmts of 200$.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DrJellyFingers' "The Fart Muffin" confabulate

subframe looks nice n sturdy :) guessing you filled the 'bolt on' end with solid metal to strengthen it?

I actually welded nuts in the square tube for strength then plated and smoother it for looks

·
Registered
956 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts