Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bunch of gear that i either dont use anymore or dont like as much as i thought i would. selling this stuff for fraction of retail cost just to get rid of them and maybe hook some CF brothers up with some gear they might need. ill be updating this thread with more stuff as i sort it and get pics of it.

2 Alpinestar boots. 60$ for the "racing" one and 100$ for the "touring" one. the soles on the racing one are starting to come off but fixable with some glue. and the touring ones are really nice condition, only worn few times and really comfortable. the new model of racing boots retail for like 460$ and the touring ones retail for like 240$. size 44 for the racing and 43 for the touring. Both Gore-tex. RACING PAIR SOLD

touring pics

kangaroo skin Teknic gauntlet gloves SOLD

these retail for 170$. i want 50$ for them. they really comfortable and very protective. size large

GPX extra large helmet. used, ALOT but still in good shape and never been in a crash, comfortable and breathes pretty good. the visor is a little scratched up but still usable and helmet has some scratches. all i want is 15$ for it. GoPro mount included ;)

buyer covers shipping. ill also take best offer. ill be adding more stuff next few days (jackets, more helmets, more gloves, some cold weather gear)

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you have little feet and big hands? I like the boots and gloves but they are too small/big.

Are the gloves the xcelerator model?
haha no the gloves are a little big on me, i usually wear medium. i cant remember the model but im sure if u look up kangroo skin gloves youll find them.

the boots are super comfy. i were 9 in regular shoes and theyre a tiny bit too big on me too. prob fit a size 10 foot perfectly.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
racing alpinestar boots going to gsx. still having the touring ones, need to sell to fix this piece of junk bike of mine

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
package deal on the touring boots and the gloves 120$ + shipping. u aint gonna get a deal like this anywhere else.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Large gloves would probably fit me. Are you my Secret Santa? ;)

PM sent.
nope, not ur secret santa. haha, sorry dude.

pmd back, sale pending to shiny

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Received the boots today, and an R6 shock I bought from K...super happy with the items, and purchase price! Thanks bro!!!

Sent from my finger fooking device I hold to my ear.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Received the boots today, and an R6 shock I bought from K...super happy with the items, and purchase price! Thanks bro!!!

Sent from my finger fooking device I hold to my ear.
:drinks:

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The gloves got here today. Thanks bud! They fit well and I was surprised how soft they are. I'm really gonna like these.
:drinks: enjoy them man

1 - 20 of 30 Posts