Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
give advice if u have it, enjoy the vids if u dont.

thanks for watching

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
I dunno dude youll probably never catch me learning to stunt and I'm sure it's hard as fuck but how are you on riding those wheelies slower? Do you practice picking that rear wheel off the ground just over and over and over? Might make you more comfortable with getting it higher off the ground. Im proud of ya for posting the vids though K, keep it up ya big stud, you.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
id say keep on keepin on, just dont practice on your daily ride. get a beater bike

and get a higher quality video camera with a better camera person. other than that Fantastico

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dunno dude youll probably never catch me learning to stunt and I'm sure it's hard as fuck but how are you on riding those wheelies slower? Do you practice picking that rear wheel off the ground just over and over and over? Might make you more comfortable with getting it higher off the ground. Im proud of ya for posting the vids though K, keep it up ya big stud, you.
Huh?! not sure what u mean. Thanks?

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Looks like you're finding the balance point a lot easier with the bigger sprocket

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Can some one please enlighten me on what a "*** drag" is.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
like this vvv not necessarily in a circle but in that one foot on the brake on foot on the ground fashion

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Huh?! not sure what u mean. Thanks?

I dont know either I just wanted an excuse to call you a stud in front of everyone. What I mainly meant was you did those wheelies really fast, can you ride them at a slower speed?

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I dont know either I just wanted an excuse to call you a stud in front of everyone. What I mainly meant was you did those wheelies really fast, can you ride them at a slower speed?
Lol
I'm working on it. Slower, taller, and longer :D

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Video ?

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dammit. try this one. i really hopped that last one would work. probably the best one i have on video. well this one is ok too

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just have the idle cracking at like 4500 Rpms. Easier to catch idle which is eventually where I wanna be

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yea I can turn mine on the fly too. Turn it down when I'm ridding around but when I get to the spot I crank that shit high as fuck.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts