Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
GURU
8,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
************sold**************

okay guys. I dont ride street anymore. I've sold off most of what i could to get this bike price down. here are the specs

2002 drz400s. appx 23k on it. I have owned it since 170miles

12.2:1 compression via E model base gasket
MCCT
Kick starter added(still has Estart)
Case savers
200w stator
upgraded reg/rec with charging system rewired(free power mod in the drz world)
drc edge led tail light
sdg tall gripper seat
oversized BRAKING front wave rotor
Yz250 front rim(no speedo drive)
koso db01r speedo running off the rear wheel(i ran the bike as a supermoto for a bit)
fly steel bars
good pirelli scorpion DOT knobbies
airbox has been opened up top and carb has a jet kit along with lots of jets to go with it.

I ran this bike(and tried to sell it) with tons of parts on it but got not takers, so i pulled the cams, carb exhaust etc. Those are now stock.

Other parts I have that can be purchased.
Hyde racing skid/glide plate - $75
Zeta SX top triple clamp with fat bars and moose hand guards - $175
Cylinder Works 434 big bore new in box - $400

My plan was to try and shed weight off this bike and freshen it up with the big bore, but i have too many bikes that have more power and less weight so it wasnt worth hacking this up. the bike is clean and ready to go. I have owned it outright since 2004 so no bank liens or anything funny with the title. Brake pads, tires, fluids etc all fresh. Has engine ice in the radiators since we couldnt run EG at the supermoto track.

Pictures were taken monday.

I have a black front fender, blue rear fender, stock gauge and lots of other little things to go with it. Like a few front and rear sprocket options, a spare chain and probably several more things.

$2000. Im in Blacksburg, VA.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Damn for that price I might buy it would you possibly meet in NC somewhere?

·
GURU
8,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lemme buy some shit off u. i need that blue rear fender and jets. and maybe other shit u got laying around
The blue fender is the original and you would probably be better off paying $20 for a new one honestly. The jets i can't sell sorry. Since i threw a stock carb off another bike I want the new owner to have all the jet options to dial it in if they need. My tuned carb for this bike before i went FCR went onto another bike.

·
GURU
8,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gave you a lengthy reply ;)

here are some more images of the bike over the years. and some videos. this is how i rode it. most of the miles were commuting to and from work/school but if i told you the bike was a garage queen thats a lie. I rode it but took care of it.

last may

after that weekend i tore it down to this to clean it. cleaned under the tank, inside the plastics etc. i dont rock a dirty bike:)

wheelie on knobbies

backin it in

track mode

graphic change back in 06 ish, those graphics have been on 8 years if that tells you how i keep my bike.

shortly after i bought it

nearly stock

video back in aug when it still had the fcr, cams and mrd exhaust.

20mins of trail riding if you care to sit through it.

back in 2011 when i first converted it to supermoto

I am not trying to hide anything on this bike. Its clean and strong even though it was ridden :D I think 2k is a good price for a solid bike that still has a few mods on it. For 2300 ill toss in the brand new 434 big bore kit which will give you a new cylinder, piston and all the gaskets. the cams in it came from a 2000mile bike as did the carb. Not sure how well the bsr36 carb would do with a big bore but im sure the internets knows.

The bike does still need a hose down cause the inside of the fenders are a little dirty. its been really cold and when its been warm ive done other things.

·
we are 138
6,063 Posts
Its very refreshing when somebody posts a video of the bike being laid down in a sale thread. Rather than saying "never been wet" or "never raced"
Nice videos. Looks like a very fun bike. Glws.

·
GURU
8,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its very refreshing when somebody posts a video of the bike being laid down in a sale thread. Rather than saying "never been wet" or "never raced"
Nice videos. Looks like a very fun bike. Glws.
It was lowsides on the track 3 times on Sliders. Probably 10 times off road and 3 times on road. 2 were pedestrian related, one was a flat front. In nearly every case the hand guards were the point of contact. Heck my gpz has been down more :).

·
GURU
8,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
still for sale guys. Had a lot of people contact me telling me they are going to come get it, but they keep trying to trade me car parts or give me a small deposit until their refunds come in. Cash is king, im not a used bike lot(thought you probably couldnt tell). I took it for a ride last week to make sure everything was in good order and tuned well. It runs great. was still able to clutch up in 3rd even with the stock 32ish hp.

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
I wish you weren't in Virginia. If this was anyway close to Houston I'd be all over it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts