Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol He deleted his reply here. I saw it on my phone on Tuesday but now its gone. But he apologized to me in a PM so maybe we'll see how it goes from here... maybe we can get a mod to lock this thread to keep this from happening again...unless you guys don't do that here in which case no biggie!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Ps. check your PM, That's where private conversations are suposto be. But scene you are so intent on bring this to the world. I will tell you this ONE time.

Mr. n0regret5, Its common knowledge that you don't disrespect ones family. So Im going to say this to you as politely as I can, I said that shit NO ONE ELES so of you want to rip on me that's fine, have fun, go for it. BUT If you say anything in the least bit disrespectful to anyone in my family in ANY way, including my soon to be wife. Brother you better wish we never meet.

Hurricane Racing
Jay

·
Commander Cool
9,707 Posts
Ps. check your PM, That's where private conversations are suposto be. But scene you are so intent on bring this to the world. I will tell you this ONE time.

Mr. n0regret5, Its common knowledge that you don't disrespect ones family. So Im going to say this to you as politely as I can, I said that shit NO ONE ELES so of you want to rip on me that's fine, have fun, go for it. BUT If you say anything in the least bit disrespectful to anyone in my family in ANY way, including my soon to be wife. Brother you better wish we never meet.

Hurricane Racing
Jay
YOU are the one going on about her being an ex-stripper/model gf. I figured that was just common terminology seeing as YOU KEEP TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT YOUR EX-STRIPPER/MODEL GF.

it's the fucking internet, dude. grow up

·
Registered
370 Posts
I hear Brizzy is good this time of year, I love to travel and have lots of frequent flyer miles. Keep talking shit. I got nothing but time on my hands.

(you would be smart to deleat your last post.)

I am starting to think that you are either just stupid or looking for trouble. wise up (please)

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,373 Posts
Im sick of this. please someone talk to him. And shut down this BS thread.
Can't tell if you're serious. Just in case you are: Stop responding if you are sick of it, you keep fanning the fire. He has been here for a long time and knows how this place works. He isn't the one that needs to be talked to. You are still very new here and obviously have not heeded the advice I gave you previously. Relax, it is the internet.

We don't lock or shut threads down here, that is childish.

·
The friendly Ghost.
13,169 Posts
Yeah fight in your own thread and leave mine alone.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
But... but... but... I am already subscribed to this little bout and want to see how it turns out. Where is the new thread? (I have to pick my pop corn up and move? Bull shit!)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts